Big Data Machine Learning Program
UG - BCA with Big Data and Machine Learning
About Big Data and Machine Learning Program
- The Big Data & Machine Learning Program is one of the most sought after Programs
- Course provides in-depth exposure to Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Delivered in Classroom
- The rigorous industry-aligned curriculum offers a comprehensive understanding of Python, Spark and Hadoop for careers in Machine Learning and Big Data
- The program also features Industry Projects in the Machine Learning Ecosystem
- Ideal for Careers in Machine Learning (ML), Big Data and Data Analytics
Why Machine Learning?
- Machine learning is a method of data analysis that automates analytical model building.
- It is a branch of artificial intelligence based on the idea that systems can learn from data, identify patterns and make decisions with minimal human intervention.
- Tons of companies are going all out to hire competent engineers, as ML is gradually becoming the brain behind business intelligence.
- Through it, businesses are able to master consumers’ preferences thereby increasing profits.
Why is Data Analytics Important?
- It helps organizations harness their data and use it to identify new opportunities, leading to smarter business moves, more efficient operations, higher profits and happier customers
- 40% Projected growth in global data generated each year
- 92% of Fortune 500 organizations will need to exploit Big Data by 2020 to stay in game
Application of Analytics in Sports
Few of the key factors impacting success:
- Player Performance
- Weather Conditions
- Oakland Athletics Baseball team had used data analytics to build their team
Top Uses Of Machine Learning
- Consumer Behaviour Analysis
- Fraud Detection
- Market Projection / Sales Forecasting
- Internet/IT Security Monitoring
- Office Automation