For NRI & Foreign Nationals
Check out the step by step process at each stage that would help you with the admission process. The only difference between the admission process between an NRI/foreign national and that of the other students would be the documents that need to be submitted and the Visa process that follows once the student is selected by the admission board.
Steps for Admission of NRI/Foreign Nationals:
- Apply online or offline (procedure common to all students)
- Once selected, the students will be intimated.
- Part of the tuition fees needs to be paid at this stage based on intimated amount
- Once the payment is made details for the visa processing will be issued by the college.
- The last part of the admission procedure will be to
- Submit all required documents & complete tuition fee before the due date.
- For the required documents refer ‘list of documents for foreign nationals & NRIs’
List Of Documents for Foreign National & NRIs
- Mark Sheets of both 10th and 12th, (equivalent) and Degree UG mark sheet if you are applying for PG courses, as issued by the board or the university.
- Eligibility certificate issued by any relevant Indian university
- Conduct or Character Certificate along with the transfer certificate issued by the institution they last studied in.
- Copies of valid Passport and Student Visa / Residential permit
- HIV Clearance Certificate.
- Ten passport and ten stamp size photographs.
In special cases where the medium of instruction for students is not English, you would be required to take part in an intensive course in English for six months during their course so that they can follow their chosen stream with ease.
You could also mail us “firstname.lastname@example.org” and our counsellors will guide you through the whole process.