- Born in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia and had his early education in Addis Ababa.
- Graduate Pharmacist from College of Pharmacy, Manipal now Manipal University
- Started his career with MITL which got merged with Astra Zeneca Limited.
- Managed family chemicals and related business involving international trade with countries like Japan, South Korea, Yemen, India etc. in Addis Ababa Ethiopia.
- Joined Smithkline Beecham Pharmaceuticals, currently part of GlaxoSmithKline GSK, as supervisor in-charge of production of Pharma products.
- Established Srushti Pharmaceuticals Bangalore, in the year 1990, and has been the promoter director since inception.
- Srushti Pharmaceuticals specializes in new drug delivery systems and sustained release formulations, and has extended the technology to other sectors including Space and Defence Sectors. Holds number of patents.
- Established Meganza Pharma LLP to develop and manufacture API focused on import substitution.
- Has been very actively associated with KDPMA- Karnataka Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Manufacturers’ Association since twenty years, and has the credit of holding posts of Joint Secretary, Secretary and President.
- Currently Managing Committee and Steering Committee member of Karnataka Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Manufacturers Association – KDPMA
- Executive Member of the CII national committee of Pharmaceuticals.
- Joint Secretary National Alliance of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers’ Association
- Joint Secretary Federation of South India Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
- Joint Treasurer, Peenya Industrial Association, Bangalore
- Member of the Regional Advisory Committee, Central Excise & Service Tax, Government of India
- Member of the Export Facilitation Committee, Government of Karnataka
- Invited from India by the United Nations Development Programme in an International Conference held in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, to improve and improvise manufacturing of Pharmaceuticals in Africa.
- Most recently was invited as part of the Pharma Delegation to China.
- Invited as a Business Delegate to South Korea by the Korean Trade Association.
Wishing you the very best & warm regards
Mr. Jatish N. Sheth