Research in Krupanidhi is intergrated as Krupanidhi Research Incubator Centre (K-RIC) where recent innovations in Physical Therapy are orchestrated with the ideologies of research standards. Each student and faculty is encouraged to take up active participation to build up their knowledge updation under the leadership of the Institutional Ethical Committee (IEC). Journal Activity and publications are highlighted as part of gathering data, facts and information that makes emphasis on the undergraduation and post graduation research.
RESEARCH ACTIVITIES BY FACULTIES- 2019
- DR. MILAN ANAND: Relationship between knee mal- alignment and foot posture among college sprinters.
- DR. KALIDASAN V.: Evaluation of back extensors endurance in IT Professionals with Non specific low back pain.
- DR. JINCY SAMUEL :PCOD amongst college female students – A cross sectional study
- DR. SAMSON VEDAMANICKAM: Prevelance of stress among the teenage college students.
- DR. NIDHI SHARMA: Prevalance of musculoskeletal disorders in IT Professionals of Bangalore South
- DR. SHIVANI JAIN: Prevelance of stress in PUC students
- DR. GLADIES KAMALAM S. : An analysis on the knowleged of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy among college students.