Research in Krupanidhi is intergrated as Krupanidhi Research Incubator Centre (K-RIC) where recent innovations in Physical Therapy are orchestrated with the ideologies of research standards. Each student and faculty is encouraged to take up active participation to build up their knowledge updation under the leadership of the Institutional Ethical Committee (IEC). Journal Activity and publications are highlighted as part of gathering data, facts and information that makes emphasis on the undergraduation and post graduation research.
- Dr. Milan Anand, Dr.S. Sudhakar , Dr.Sam Paul Isaac : Relationship between knee mal- alignment and foot posture among collegiate sprinters.
- Dr. V. Kalidasan, Dr.Nidhi : Evaluation of back extensors endurance in IT Professionals with Non specific low back pain
- Dr.Kalidasan V : Impact of Physical Activity on the knee angle in healthy children with or without flatfeet.
- Dr. Jincy Samuel: Identifiaction and screening for risk of polycystic ovarian syndrome in urban young adults
- Dr. Deepti : The physical activity and sleep quality – A correlation analysis of young adults in India.
- Dr. Gladies Kamalama, Dr S.Sudhakar : Analysis on the knowledge of Cognitive Behaviour Therapy among college students
- Dr. Nidhi Sharma, Dr.V.Kalidasan : Prevelance of musculoskeletal disorders amongst IT Professionals in South Bangalaore
- Dr.Samson Vedamanickam, Dr.Shivani Jain : Prevelance of stress among teenagers in degree college
- Dr. Shivani Jain, Dr.Samson, Dr.Milan Anand : Analysis and impact on the psychological parameters and behaviour in school going students in South Bangalore