The motive of the camps is to bring awareness about the importance of physiotherapy among the public from different social sectors.
Physiotherapy Services are available to all the people having problems of any pain and disabilities resulting from:
- Trauma/Injury Case
- Degenrative Conditions of Joints such as aged related knee pain (Osteoarthritis)
- Common low back pain
- Joint stiffness and pain due to fracture
- Sports injuries (Muscle strain, Ligament sprain and ligament tear)
- Joints pain: (Neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, Hip, Knee, Ankle and foot pain)
- Myofascial Pain: Due to development of trigger points.
- Child diseases like polio, cerebral palsy, development delay, mental retardation will be treated without any surgery.